Each year, over 350 Community Action leaders and Self-Sufficiency Award winners from across the Commonwealth converge in Harrisburg, PA to learn, network, and celebrate the achievements of our families and the staff who supported them along the way from poverty to financial stability. This conference is full of energy and inspiration, and will RENEW our passion for another year of strengthening communities and families.
We invite your organization to be apart of this wonderful experience. Not only will you be supporting Community Action’s mission of helping people help themselves and each other, but your services and/or products will be viewed by decision makers from 42 Community Action Agencies who’s programing reaches every county in PA. Below is a list of ways you can partner with PA Community Action. Feel free to email Steven Martinez for more information or call 717-233-1075.
Community Action is our nation’s poverty program. We are the “War on Poverty” that Lyndon B. Johnson declared back in 1964. There are over 1,000 Community Action Agencies throughout the USA. Last year, PA Community Action served over 786,000 people, nearly 113,000 children, more than 82,000 seniors, and over 48,000 people with disabilities.
Presenting Sponsor Benefits ($3,000)
- Exhibit Table
- Opportunity to address conference attendees during general session (3 minutes)
- Full page ad in conference program and Self-Sufficiency Awards program
- Logo on all marketing materials (programs, social media, newsletters, etc...)
- Onsite promotional signage (on table tops, poster in or just outside main ballroom, in workshop rooms, rotating slides in general session ballroom)
- 3 complimentary full-conference registrations
- Link to company website on conference webpage, registration page, and all conference promotional material
Self-Sufficiency Awards Sponsor Benefits ($1,000)
- Support a Self-Sufficiency Award recipient and their family at the CAAP Self-Sufficiency Awards (this helps CAAP keep the event free for award recipients)
- Opportunity to address the Self-Sufficiency Awards attendees (3 minutes)
- Half page ad in the Self-Sufficiency Awards program
- Link to company website on conference webpage and promotional material
Supporting Sponsor Benefits ($1,000)
- Exhibit table
- Half page ad in conference program and Self-Sufficiency Awards program
- Link to company website on conference webpage, registration page, and promotional material
- 2 complimentary full-conference registrations
- Exhibitors receive the following benefits: One exhibit table for full conference; quarter page ad in conference program; link to company website on conference webpage and promotional material; one complimentary full-conference registration.
- Advertisement Benefits: Half Page ad in conference program and link to company website on conference webpage.
The CAAP Annual Conference is the most successful statewide event of its kind. Exhibitors are located in the heart of conference activities and are visibly linked to CAAP’s promotional material leading up to the event. Sponsoring the CAAP Annual Conference allows your team to actively engage with CEOs, Program Directors, Senior Managers and Community Action partners. Rather advertise? CAAP offers half page ads located in the conference program and include a link to your oganization on CAAP's website. Complete the online application below to sponsor/exhibit/advertise at CAAP's Annual Conference. Don't like filling out online applications? No problem! Just email Steven Martinez your details or call 717-233-1075 to complete the process.