Agency Spotlights - Monthly Newsletters
- Spotlight On Community Partnership, Inc. of Butler County.
- A Goodwill food drive is relentless against the added weight of the pandemic. - Community Action agencies, like this one, offer food banks across the state of PA.
- Spotlight On Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County (CAPLANC)
- Life Rebuilt After A Life Of Domestic Violence - Safe Houses, training and support allow victims to build their lives and become independent. You can ask for and receive help today.
- Spotlight on VP of Community Action Partnership of Cambria County's Board
- Alanna Wilson - An article telling why building empathy and open dialogue is essential to building racial equality in our neighborhoods.
- Spotlight On Greater Erie Community Action Committee
- One In Ten Erie Residents Don't Have A High School Diploma - How C.A. Agencies can provide the means and support for earning a GED throughout the state.
- Seth Pickens - An adult who earned a GED and college acceptance in his mid-20s.
- Nicholas Walker - An adult who overcame family trauma and mental health struggles to earn his GED and build his future.
- Spotlight On Tri County Community Action Of Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry County
- Aram, Jessica, and their daughters, Maleah and Aramya face situational poverty due to medical conditions and lack of safe work.
- Spotlight On Pittsburgh Community Services, Inc. (PCSI)
- Chelsey Sirmons faced a criminal record, mental & physical health challenges and addiction - now a business owner and financially self-sufficient.
- Pardon Project allows PA residents with criminal records to apply for the pardon process with support from Community Action every step of the way. Work development training and help connecting to employers is provided during the process.
- Spotlight On Lycoming-Clinton Counties Commission for Community Action (STEP), Inc.
- Alexandria Milano received parenting training and support that enabled her to earn a GED and the chance for stability for her and her young daughter.